FS: sold

hilodaze

Reaction score
I bought these a month ago. Didnt have a chance to put them on. Now I need to my timing belt.

They come with everything needed to do a complete swap. No need to purchase anything else.

If you are looking for a more aggressive look without sacraficing ride quality. These are the way to go.

Also, before I bought them, I checked if any of the struts were blown. They are all in perfect working condition.

Comes with original tein wrenches.

$550 shipped in continental US. I am assuming the shipping is going to be $40 plus due to weight.

pm me your offers.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...authkey=Gv1sRgCOrZ3obs-Jar0wE&feat=directlink

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score
Re: Tein Basic w/ Topmounts

Bump for a good set for those looking to go full coils but not wanting a rough ride.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

tein coils don't ride that rough ... they aren't aggressive enough for me ... i wish they were ... as far as full coilovers go, they are the closest to oem ride quality that you can get

Last edited:

hilodaze

Reaction score

Thanks for the bumps. I have a knarly sound system. These are good for giving an even ride height for front and back.

Oh if any one has a front pair of springs...ill buy them. My front is sitting about 1.5 inches higher than the rear. Major boat!

hilodaze

Reaction score

Thanks for the bumps. I have a knarly sound system. These are good for giving an even ride height for front and back.

Oh if any one has a front pair of springs...ill buy them. My front is sitting about 1.5 inches higher than the rear. Major boat!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

I have my tein basics on the lowest setting and they ride a little rough. Id say its probably 2 times stiffer than stock when ur on the lowest setting. Its perfect for the daily drive who wants performance and comfort. I love mine a lot.

hilodaze

Reaction score

bump...lower price. lets do it $550 shipped. that includes paypal fees.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Re: ***Lower Price (4/5/10)- Tein Basic w/ Topmounts

How low do basics go?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out they go as low as 3.1 in the front and 2.8 in the rear for V6 models. Would be perfect for me, but I need tires first :(

If you still have these in 2 weeks I'll probably pick them up

Last edited:
Back