v6 coupe spark plug replacement

SeventhGear

Reaction score
So i can get this outta the way .... I HAVE SEARCHED DIY, and TECH FORUMS. i came up with nothing. maybe it's there,but i couldnt find it.

I need to know what is the easiest way to get to the rear plugs and replace them on my v6 motor on my 99 coupe?

thanks in advance guys.....

simplicity

Reaction score
It's pretty tight back there but you should be able to remove it with the proper size extension bar...You don't want the extension to be too long otherwise you'll run out of room to turn...but even with the proper size you'll still be turning a click at a time...so just be patient and it will come out...sorry I can't tell you the exact size of the extension to use, maybe someone else remembers and can comment. Good luck.

SeventhGear

Reaction score
just seems like u would'nt be able to remove or insert the extension at all.... ill find out this weekend thanks alot simplicity

SeventhGear

Reaction score
i asked this question after only checkin out the rear 3 plugs for a sec. but thanks to you guys i changed the plugs out in 5 mins no prob. on second look it didnt look as bad as i thought

thanks for the tech advice guys

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
i only replaced my spark plugs in the front. What did you use to get the rear out? lol i been riding on 3 new/3 old for while now.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I just placed myself on the engine and started to work from there. pwahaha

You need to get one of those spark plug sockets that have can move around.

Back