T2T4 transmission?

CG-6kid99

Reaction score
Sup, 6thgen peoples. I have been searching for a couple of days now but found little to no info on the T2T4. Im just wondering if there is anyone out there running this transmission on there stock f23's? If so what clutch did you go with? Any problems with installing it? Im really curious to see how the f23 will react to this tranny swap. Thanks in advance.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Since it came on an H22 it will bolt up normally. I dont know of anyone off the top of my head that has it right now, most people have either the M2S4(?) or the H23 transmission because of its slightly longer gears (better fuel economy and cruising speeds)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
F20B lsd transmission - It's like the holy grail of transmissions. Short gearing 1st-4th, and a tall 5th.

CG-6kid99

Reaction score
:rock: Yeah thats what im thinking of going with. I was thinking I would go with a stage two clutch with lightened flywheel. But then thought about it and was like its pointless to upgrade the clutch and just spin one wheel. If no one has swapped in this tranny on their F23 I will take it upon myself to be one of the first. :peace:

CG-6kid99

Reaction score
I thought about installing an Lsd on my 5spd but I kinda want to have shorter gears. Im still undecided on my path as far as the engine goes. So Ill start with the transmission. But before the transmission comes I have to purchase some suspension. I contacted a place in canada that would ship it for $1100. But I kinda want to find a Importer near my area so I can take a look at it before I purchase it. But most guys wont part the tranny and engine. Guess I just have to show up with the "Cash Money" and see how far it gets me. lol

Last edited:
Back