FS: Parting out 01 V6 Coupe (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Hello people, parting out my accord. It's a 01 V6 J30, coupe. All parts in great shape, I live in Florida so our roads and weather conditions very good. I will be posting everything on eBay also, just thought you guys should have first dibs on these goodies. All the parts were bought brand new. I got

1. Function and Form type2 coilovers - $4-450 shipped (depends on shipping cost)
Ride as as good as I first got them. (They still on the car, so if anyone interested I will take pictures for you.

There are pictures in my profile you can also check out. You can also pm me with offers. Thanks for looking

3. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price and whether you will ship or not. Pictures of the item(s) are required.

8. Items you are selling must be off the car and ready to ship before you can make a FS thread.

pictures should also be posted in threads, none of this 'look here for pictures' crap.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
pictures should also be posted in threads, none of this 'look here for pictures' crap.

I apologize Sketch o5 and RedRyder. I really just wanted to give some drivers a chance to get some parts I bought brand new, for less than half price...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you can, you just have to follow the rules like everyone else. if you can't satisfy them, what's wrong will be removed.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
you can, you just have to follow the rules like everyone else. if you can't satisfy them, what's wrong will be removed.

Well mr moderator sketcho5 you might as well delete everything, if you removed whatever you felt like...how do you decide what's right and what's wrong? Just because you're given the power of moderator? You don't even drive the accord, I don't agree with that, I also feel your little referrals to marijuana like Purple OG also wrong. There was a picture of headlight, picture of sway bar but you still decide to remove it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i removed what didn't meet the rules. you had pretty much a day and a half to fix what wasn't correct from when i told you that whatever didn't meet the rules would be removed, not to mention the previous posts dating back to november 30th. the sway bar and headlight, according to the pictures you posted, were still on the car. i get to decide what's right or wrong based on the rules of the site. if you have a problem with the rules you don't have to post here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back