fastflyinaccord's 2005 CL9 Acura TSX

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i know it's low, haha. it looked like it was dragging on the ground when i followed him out to a meet back in june :lawl: ride height definitely approved haha.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Got bored with it? How are you liking the Golf?

Eh, the alternator went and it was at the point where it needed a lot of general maintenance stuff- timing chain, water pump, etc. It wasn't getting the mpg's that I needed so dumping a lot of money into maintenance just wasn't sensible.

The Golf is great. Rigid chassis, factory turbo, 40 mpg, very comfortable interior. Stock v. stock- I'd take the TDi over a TSX/Accord anyday.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
I would've kept the tsx over a golf, that car looked amazing. But 40 mpg with a factory turbo is always nice! I'm sure that thing picks up speed pretty good

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i would definitely take the golf over the tsx :lawl: have you guys driven a tsx? such a lack of feeling. i test drove one in may of last year and it was so bland compared to what i thought i remembered about how they were when i drove one years before that. i was glad to not get a tsx. don't get me wrong, they're nice cars, but it just felt so lame haha...not lame as in uncool, lame as in seriously dumbed down and soft. my mkv gti i had a while back was definitely more fun of a car than a tsx, and i'm sure steve's mkvi is the same.

plus the golf is tdi, so he could straight pipe it and roll coal and fit in with all the wannabe rednecks and their diesel trucks from his area :lawl:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
I have driven a 1st and 2nd gen. Loved the first, hated the 2nd.. guess I shouldn't speak until I drive a golf tdi, huh?

Back