Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Leave them how they are

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
well im planning on buying function form coilovers and slamming it all i can. And for the guy wit highliter pink does anyone have pics lol

Did My Time21 @ V6P said:
okay i went with the pink and they are finally finished! :b

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

haha you guys are just mad because they match my shoes :)

SDC10212.jpg

okay, no drop yet and it just stopped snowing so yes i know i need a car wash but heres an idea before its slammed and cleaned up

SDC10281.jpg

SDC10282.jpg

SDC10284.jpg

SDC10300.jpg

seriously they are alot brighter in person and look awesome. i have got nothing but compliments on them and i do go to an all auto school with like 1500 kids who are all into cars and they think it looks good so maybe its my s**ty camera.

baknoy, this thread has nothing to do with your chrome daytons, aight?

and please don't bash on what i choose to do on my car just respect it. we are all cool on this forum and god forbid these are just f***en honda accords that we happen to love, nothing special. half of the cars on here are a.) slow and b.) people who make them fast don't tune or dyno so eff it.

the whole point of this thread originally was opinions which i got and made my own choice. so opinions only please and to icy accord, stfu, all you do is bash

Dtownz Thrillah @ V6P said:
IMG_4607-Nocrack.jpg

IMG_4631-darkskyedit.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

The pink wheels are actually pretty fresh.

I like it!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
wow, I've seen some pink rims that were actually decent, but come on now.....:goyou:

Keep your wheels like they are now.

They match his shoes lol:roy:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Now now guys, it's not fair to say that pink wheels don't look good. Personally I think they'd look better in an anodized color like JLine's wheels.

130_0709_01_z+2004_subaru_wrx_sti+front_angle_view.jpg

130_0709_07_z+2004_subaru_wrx_sti+rear_angle_view.jpg

130_0709_10_z+2004_subaru_wrx_sti+jline_pink_chrome_wheels.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Now now guys, it's not fair to say that pink wheels don't look good. Personally I think they'd look better in an anodized color like JLine's wheels.

yes.

ive got nothing against pink wheels. as long as it doesnt look retarded and also as long as theyre not stock wheels :boo:

98accordV6

Reaction score
well it depends on what kind of look your goin for man, if you want a street whip then black but if your thinkin bout goin to HIN then id do something crazy, like a dark red or maybe even a neonish green

Back