Reaction score
JUST ORDERED THEM :D

nx7yf7.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
You won't regret the purchase.

Nice setup you got there!
1z554s0.jpg

Hopefully! I will defiantly miss the stanced life :( It looks soooooo good but it's really damaging... I cracked my bumper really bad recently and i scrape everything under my car going over speed bumps and I'm scared to bust my oil pan lol its time for function! I find it really retarded that Tein does not put the top part on the coilovers like all the other companies like wtf man haha making my life harder

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hopefully! I will defiantly miss the stanced life :( It looks soooooo good but it's really damaging... I cracked my bumper really bad recently and i scrape everything under my car going over speed bumps and I'm scared to bust my oil pan lol its time for function! I find it really retarded that Tein does not put the top part on the coilovers like all the other companies like wtf man haha making my life harder

That's understandable. The stance game can a toll on your car and your wallet!

I think since the entry-level Tein coilovers are geared more towards comfort and daily driving, using OEM top mounts makes more sense. They should provide a smoother and quieter ride compared to the aluminum top hats that come with other coilovers.

phi1542

Reaction score
That's understandable. The stance game can a toll on your car and your wallet!

I think since the entry-level Tein coilovers are geared more towards comfort and daily driving, using OEM top mounts makes more sense. They should provide a smoother and quieter ride compared to the aluminum top hats that come with other coilovers.

Oh top hats make it more comfortable? I didn't know that lmao makes sense now. It's just all my friends who can help me install don't want to take off the top hat since its dangerous.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congratz on the purchase!

Yea, getting top hats is pita for your circumstance.

I'd assume one of the reasons why Tein utilizes the OEM top hats is to be more cost efficient along with the soft ride they offer. They won't be EDFC compatible w/ the OEM tops, but I'm sure you'll b happy to get this trusted coilovers for $700. :)

phi1542

Reaction score
Congratz on the purchase!

Yea, getting top hats is pita for your circumstance.

I'd assume one of the reasons why Tein utilizes the OEM top hats is to be more cost efficient along with the soft ride they offer. They won't be EDFC compatible w/ the OEM tops, but I'm sure you'll b happy to get this trusted coilovers for $700. :)

yeah! I saved like $200-300!!!! I'm paying someone $30 today to remove the top hats so they will be ready to install when the Teins come in :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn, that was quick! brand new suspension always looks so nice.

let me know if you want your sale thread closed...or you could just edit it to sell your function and forms. you should be able to double click the title in the thread list and edit that as well if you go that route.

phi1542

Reaction score
damn, that was quick! brand new suspension always looks so nice.

let me know if you want your sale thread closed...or you could just edit it to sell your function and forms. you should be able to double click the title in the thread list and edit that as well if you go that route.

For real! Came in a few days lol and yeah I have a few sold items already that I marked sold. Can you close those? Thanks haha

Back