What'd you do to your accord today?

CokeZero

Reaction score
Got some in-channel AVS window visors for $70 including overnight shipping. Great fitment and no rain pouring in when I have a smoke.

mKqhPrl.jpg

jGNDyot.jpg

Where did you get them for that price?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Remote starter wasn't responding but the alarm is working just fine found out the fuse blew and is not a mini fuse so I had to head out to Walmart to get regular bigger fuses. Replaced fuse but still would not remote start come to figure out the hood was popped open....so....there you go.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Decided to sell it. I'm likely moving to NYC after graduation, so the car won't be needed. FS thread incoming.

To those who remember me, what's up fellas? To the noobs who don't, hi. :squintwave:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Went junkyarding today. Picked up the CL Bose fronts to match the rears I got a couple weeks ago. I've never taken my door panels off, so not sure if these will bolt up or not. Can anyone tell by looking at them? The black plastic brackets are detachable...

temporary-34.jpg

Decided to sell it. I'm likely moving to NYC after graduation, so the car won't be needed. FS thread incoming.

To those who remember me, what's up fellas? To the noobs who don't, hi. :squintwave:

Dillingham! :lawl: Sorry to see you selling, but I lived in Chicago for awhile and having a car was somewhat a hassle as I had to move it every 2 weeks for street cleanings so I see where you're coming from. What will you be doing up in NY?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Went junkyarding today. Picked up the CL Bose fronts to match the rears I got a couple weeks ago. I've never taken my door panels off, so not sure if these will bolt up or not. Can anyone tell by looking at them? The black plastic brackets are detachable...

temporary-34.jpg

Dillingham! :lawl: Sorry to see you selling, but I lived in Chicago for awhile and having a car was somewhat a hassle as I had to move it every 2 weeks for street cleanings so I see where you're coming from. What will you be doing up in NY?

Im pretty sure those are 6.5 so they should fit. If the read magnets are pretty large you might have to modify the black cup that holds it in. Also the plug should be the same so I'm pretty sure you won't have to cut and splice anything.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Installed my coilovers yesterday morning, adjusting the height was the most time consuming -___-

Gave only sa subtle 2in drop in the front and a 1.5 inch drop in the back to even the look and have the back sagging. So currently sitting at more or less 24 1/2 F and 25 R. Thinking of going another half or whole inch lower but let's see how bad of a beating I take this height.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Im pretty sure those are 6.5 so they should fit. If the read magnets are pretty large you might have to modify the black cup that holds it in. Also the plug should be the same so I'm pretty sure you won't have to cut and splice anything.

Thanks, yea the 1G CL doors are the same size so I think these should bolt up too. Magnets could be the only caveat as you said. Was mostly concerned about the mounting holes/locations being different (or not).

Off to find how to remove the door panels without breaking stuff lol. Even more nervous since it's cold out and that 15 year old plastic is brittle. I believe there's a screw behind the door pull lever, and clips most of the way around the side and bottom, just not sure about other parts.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks, yea the 1G CL doors are the same size so I think these should bolt up too. Magnets could be the only caveat as you said. Was mostly concerned about the mounting holes/locations being different (or not).

Off to find how to remove the door panels without breaking stuff lol. Even more nervous since it's cold out and that 15 year old plastic is brittle. I believe there's a screw behind the door pull lever, and clips most of the way around the side and bottom, just not sure about other parts.

Here's my DIY thread on how to remove the door panels.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43803

Just follow the steps 1 ~ 12. After removing all of the screws, all you gotta do is pry off the panel with your hand vigorously. (Be brave, it will come off.)
I'm sure you'll have no trouble working on it, if you follow my steps. ;)

Last edited:

twofast4u

Reaction score
wrapped my centre console a few weeks ago. I now just need to do my heated seat bezel, but I have a feeling the angles and curves will make it difficult. Anyone have any experience?

Back