Mike's 02 Accord coupe V6

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
For being maxed out they look like the ideal height I would be going for. I was and kinda still am looking at FnF Type 1s but can't really afford those right now haha. Ever had a problem with them?

Yeah but just want to go a tad bit lower haha but nope no problems at all. They come with 2 year warranty if anything goes wrong. Only way you lose warranty is if you use vice grips and tighten up the the top mount or has any other damage to it

Last edited:

LeoY

Reaction score
I love the way your car looks, lip kit, wheels height and all. Also really making me want to just pull the trigger and do the custom (dark metallic red) paint-job this summer. I love my clean white, but yours really does make the car stand out.

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
Looks beautiful, seems like your on the right path :)
Thank you! :)

I love the way your car looks, lip kit, wheels height and all. Also really making me want to just pull the trigger and do the custom (dark metallic red) paint-job this summer. I love my clean white, but yours really does make the car stand out.
Thanks I really appreciate it! You should go for it haha If i ever decided to paint my car again or had a second choice, it would be a red metallic color like the lexus rcf from sema

Car looks gorgeous! What are your wheel specs if you don't mind me asking.
They are 18x9/9.5. No sure of offset though

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm glad you didn't go red. That purple is perfect. I take back what I said about painting your headlights. With chrome/silver wheels, simply taking out the amber strips would make it look super clean.

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
I'm glad you didn't go red. That purple is perfect. I take back what I said about painting your headlights. With chrome/silver wheels, simply taking out the amber strips would make it look super clean.

Thanks man! I'm gonna look into some diy headlights stuff and see what I can do

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
10394097_10203380882145182_4880559204821843458_n_zps8f455e38.jpg
[/URL]
These are 18x9.5?! They look like 17s
They are 18x9/9.5. No sure of offset though

Back