Magnaflow HFC bolt on

guytv

Reaction score

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
If you want to save $20.00 they are going to charge you on shipping , try www.thmotorsports.com . Because for that same price they are giving you free shipping which is money in your pocket.

I have had nothing but the up most respect and great customer service with speedy shipping no less from THM, If you ever see a price lower just tell them and they will match it for you and even work with you on package deals.
It's been about 5 years now of doing biz with them and I have not had a bad experience yet tbh.

irtiza18

Reaction score
If you want to save $20.00 they are going to charge you on shipping , try www.thmotorsports.com . Because for that same price they are giving you free shipping which is money in your pocket.

I have had nothing but the up most respect and great customer service with speedy shipping no less from THM, If you ever see a price lower just tell them and they will match it for you and even work with you on package deals.
It's been about 5 years now of doing biz with them and I have not had a bad experience yet tbh.

I checked it out, they have the regular Cat bolt on

Back