Projekt G23[Rebooted] | [Ended] Euro r H22A

TheEdge

Reaction score
Re: Projekt G23

Because the hard fuel line from the tank is located on left/driver side on the firewall and the factory line isn't long enough to reach the fuel rail banjo fitting on the engine which is close to the throttle body.

AFAccord

Reaction score

Because the hard fuel line from the tank is located on left/driver side on the firewall and the factory line isn't long enough to reach the fuel rail banjo fitting on the engine which is close to the throttle body.

Did you try sourcing a different fuel rail? I had the same issue when I used an H23 manifold, but I picked up an OEM H22 type-s fuel rail for $10 that fit without modification and put the fuel input on the right side.

TheEdge

Reaction score

I am using euro r h22a intake manifold. It has different bolt pattern so I can't use h22a4 fuel rail which I have spare from my G23 build. You can buy adapter plate to bolt aftermarket h22 fuel rail to euro r intake manifold.

Also I am trying to retain my egr which is why I am not using aftermarket fuel rail.

TheEdge

Reaction score

So after the fuel lines, the next issue I ran into was the starter relay. Since I am doing the auto to manual conversion the ground for starter cut relay is being routed from the a/t transmission position switch to neutral safety switch on the clutch pedal.

After I got the starter working next issue I ran into was the fuel pump relay. After bit of messing around and searching on google found out that FLR ecu pinout on jdm ecu's is A16 so moved wire from A15 to A16. Success!!

So next is mishimoto radiator and fan kit install. Lets see how that goes.

TheEdge

Reaction score

So I was installing the front radiator support and was wondering is there a way to know if I aligned it properly? Only way I can think of is to put hood, bumper and head lights back in place before finalizing the deal? Any suggestions would be welcome?

greekpizza

Reaction score

So I was installing the front radiator support and was wondering is there a way to know if I aligned it properly? Only way I can think of is to put hood, bumper and head lights back in place before finalizing the deal? Any suggestions would be welcome?

what size radiator are you running? the 94-97 accord full size i assume?

TheEdge

Reaction score

what size radiator are you running? the 94-97 accord full size i assume?

Yes. Mishimoto part # Model: MMRAD-PRE-97

So the story is I bought the front radiator support from ebay/amazon deals for $136. The radiator holes on bottom did not line up and the welds were coming apart just by bending with my hands. So I ended up purchasing from Honda for $300. Very solid and fits in perfect.

TheEdge

Reaction score
Re: Projekt G23[Hold] | [Current] Euro r H22A

I do need to find the top radiator support brackets or time to make some new ones.

So the next purchase item from Honda is the intermediate shaft. I believe on the forums someone had a issue with H22 cv axles being smaller in length for our turning radius.

The thing that's bugging me currently is the exhaust pipe. Would a h22 exhaust header bolt up with existing pipe or do I need special custom piping ?

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Re: Projekt G23[Hold] | [Current] Euro r H22A

If you have the downpipe it should fit on the cat with some slight custom welding and one of those size reduction exhaust adapter things

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Back