JDM F23 trans swap into F23A4

Jaxson75

Reaction score
i just replace my A/T trans with a JDM F23 one and after replacing all the sensor from old to the new one, i left the pressure control solenoid A&B and the lockup control solenoid from the original JDM trans.

The only other thing that I hear was to i had to reset my ECU, and it being off from the battery would that reset it anyway?

Now that I went to put it into gear the car will not move. Any idea what it could be or did I forget something to replace? I replaced it due to it started to slip and jump when it went into gear.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Last edited:

Jaxson75

Reaction score
JDM F23 A/T Trans Swap into F23A4 issue

i just replace my A/T trans with a JDM F23 one and after replacing all the sensor from old to the new one, i left the pressure control solenoid A&B and the lockup control solenoid from the original JDM trans.

The only other thing that I hear was to i had to reset my ECU, and it being off from the battery would that reset it anyway?

Now that I went to put it into gear the car will not move. Any idea what it could be or did I forget something to replace? I replaced it due to it started to slip and jump when it went into gear.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Jaxson75

Reaction score
Just in case anyone would need to swap a tranny out on their accord, my issue was with the passenger side axle that was bad as the inner part was very loose. Once that was replaced the car went into gear. I also brought back the first tranny and got other one. The only parts that i switched was the two speed sensors and the A/T position switch.

thanks for all the help

Back