Wheel Fitment Thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
hey guys im new to the whole import thing all my family is into hondas and i was wondering i wanna get some new wheels maybe 18s i just want my car to be really clean i wanna go bronze wheels with maybe just maybe a polished lip i dont really understand the whole offset and all that and the tire strech i dont even know how much my car is lowered ill try to post a pic in a few minutes

Like others have said spend some time reading various threads on the site, and you will get a feel for how it works.

And you don't need to stretch tires unless the car is pretty low.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
ideas on some 18X9/10 OEM wheels with atleast a 50 offset?

i know bmw beyern, and sawblades but any others?

kn0x47

Reaction score
18x8/9 +35 will fit pretty close to flush right? i'm on sportline/koni around 25" front and rear. obviously i'll have to roll the fenders but don't think i'd need to pull them

truWarier02

Reaction score
18x8/9 +35 will fit pretty close to flush right? i'm on sportline/koni around 25" front and rear. obviously i'll have to roll the fenders but don't think i'd need to pull them

With your setup, the 9" rear will most likely poke out quite a bit at that height. What are your camber settings? I'm guessing around -2.

And there's no need to pull fenders.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Davis, is the difference between the new poke number and the old/existing poke number equal to how much more your new setup will poke?

Back