suggestion on how low i should goo

DrOwZee

Reaction score
so i jsut picked up henrys tein basics.
any suggestions on how low i should go. i dnt wanna be slamm but dnt wanna be stock height. atm im rollin on the stock 16's. since theyre 16's i dnt need to roll my fenders if i drop right?

tnguyen600

Reaction score
ugh socal...

dump it. however, if you were in an area with ****ty roads much like myself, then leave a finger gap or two lol

DrOwZee

Reaction score
humm. i was thinking finger gap. cuz i go to school everyday and the parkin lot i park in has Ghey asss speed bumps one after another! so its gon get annoting

talontsiawd

Reaction score
That's the joy of coilovers. I'd start as low as you realistically feel you can drive and raise it up if you don't like it. Obviously be very careful. If you start low, and raise it up, you will never feel like "i wonder how my car would be just a bit lower" and continue to drop it and pay for alignment.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
dump that ****, if i can make it through riverside roads dumped over 3 inches, i am sure you can do it too. and tein basics wont even drop it past 2.5 or so, just set it at teh lowest setting.

Raymond

Reaction score
As low as they go dude! If I had coil overs my car would be as low as possible. I got springs and shocks because it's the most cost effective way for me to get lower on a budget, but ideally slammed would be the best, haha.

Back