v6 PVC oil catch can

lit549

Reaction score
Just curious,has anyone done a diy catch can for a v 6?? I recently removed tb to clean iacv and noticed oil pooled in the plenum..Car has 110k on it and runs excellent.From what I've read this is somewhat normal,I have replaced the pcv and it is wet in there again buy no pool..I want to just make a catch can but I haven't seen anyone do it on a v6.anywhere...

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
an oil catch can set up is an oil catch can set up. does not matter If it's on a turbo 4, 6, or 8 cylinder...or even a naturally aspirated v6.

DIY's for oil catch cans are all over the internet. All you are going to do is put it in-line with your vacuum hoses.

lit549

Reaction score
an oil catch can set up is an oil catch can set up. does not matter If it's on a turbo 4, 6, or 8 cylinder...or even a naturally aspirated v6.

DIY's for oil catch cans are all over the internet. All you are going to do is put it in-line with your vacuum hoses.

Well,if you read the op,that's why I'm asking..I have searched everywhere and nothing on a v6..Im asking cause I don't really know the best place to tie into..in between pcv and plenum?

Back