Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It was a gross underestimation, but you get the point.

SUV vs Bikier/Biker = Not a fair fight.

It's too bad there is only that particular segment of video available, but I am going to assume there HAD to have been something that premeditated that, however uncalled for.

It's a pretty idiot/brazen move by the SUV driver, regardless of what type of day they are having.

Their day is about to get worse now that they will be charged with vehicular manslaughter if not second degree murder.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
um, nobody died during that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

also, at least one of those guys on the bikes completely started all this

who brake checks an SUV on a crotch rocket? enjoy what happens next genius :rolleyes:

and then after that it was just mob mentality thinking they did nothing wrong because about 80% of them didn't see exactly what happened, they just saw a Range Rover plow through their blockade of the street

because taking the guy's plate, or letting it go isn't feasible, we're talking high society on these bikes guys

Brad2274

Reaction score
i see both sides but if you're "afraid for your life and family's life" as he was after bumping into the guys tire, you should get out and talk to the guys, yeah theyre pissed off but you could resolve it right then and there, they're on street bikes and dirt bikes(not to stereotype) not mid 40s guys from sons of anarchy with guns on harleys or whatever so i highly doubt theyd kill you.
plowing through the crowd and injuring bikers while wrecking the bikes just pisses them off more, thus triggering a chase further angering the usually docile street bikers who now want to stop or wreck your suv by all means and promptly beat the sh*t out of you.

Sooo that's the last thing a driver should do, he endangered himself and his family even more by doing what he did, maybe he didnt deserve what happened but he really shoudve thought more before stomping the gas.
basically he's a super weenie hut junior

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I dunno man, pretty much all that would have happened is they would have done exactly the same acts on him, except right there on the highway instead of that city street

they kind of already started and weren't looking to talk it out based on the police report, and that's why he dipped out

NotNice

Reaction score
the bikers started it by brake checking him. This guy gets stopped by them and im sure he is freaking out with all those bikers. no need to run them over though. maybe a little push but not at that speed.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Wow...I never would of thought a group of bikers would act like this on the streets. Most tend to be law abiding citizens. Sarcasm aside,I fully support the actions the man took in the rover. I probably would of done the same thing if I felt my safety was in jeopardy, and in this circumstance I would. Kinda a shame he did not take out more in the process.

Side note: At 5:10 is someone filming with an iPad?

Last edited:
Back