Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah there was no way the tires weren't slashed right then and there after the bump

the other time he stopped was when the guy charged the car, and nobody else got close to it before he floored it

and the other time was when they were in the city street, and the tires were mainly blown or flat by then as shown in the pictures

so their reaction to the bump was insane, and caused everything else

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
If my kids were in my lifted 4Runner and this occurred it would have been in 4wd quick and a lot more than one biker would be hospitalized. Ever see the rate sucker commercial....

hqdefault.jpg

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
What sickens me about this though. Is the people that are like "I would have ran over as many of them as possible".

That's not cool either.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
ive seen plenty of video with these biker guys on youtube, they blow through red lights, go wrong way on streets, basically dont give a ..... about law or lives. ive had this happen to me as well idk what it is about bikers but they think they own the road... a biker did the same thing to me when i passed him in the fast lane on the freeway and was trying to brake check me while i was in a SUV. i didnt slow down 1 bit, just pulled to the side as far as i could and kept going. also anyone with 40+ bikers being hostile with you and your wife and kids are in the car wouldnt stay and try to talk it out... i dont think the SUV driver should be charged at all, he was trying to save his family.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
What sickens me about this though. Is the people that are like "I would have ran over as many of them as possible".

That's not cool either.

no that's true, but it would be lawls

lawl considerations are always necessary for all decisions

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ Haha Tyler, been a while since I've agreed on a good laugh with you. :wave:

The whole biker thing though, sucks that it happened but whatever. People need to make their conclusions, learn from it. Be prepared, in case it happens to someone sometime, they'll know what to do; hopefully lol.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Both of my parents ride. As wrong as it was to run the bikes over, it looks to have been instigated.

I'm sure the driver can claim "fearing for his life" from the first moment a hundred bikers stopped all around him. None of this was justified. Both parties went too far.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
It was a under cover cop that busted out the window of the SUV. He didn't come forward about it until 3 days ago, what was he thinking!!!
Has any one els herd any thing new about it?

Back