You might be "too low" if...

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol looks like you're not experienced enough driving a lowered car yet. this is too big of a jump from stock height to the height you are now. Learn to drive slow,angle out, observe road conditions, and determine if your car can make it or not before you try to join the slammed club.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
... I've made a mental map of all roads I have to avoid.

Yea, i try to avoid Mira Mesa Blvd and Kearny Mesa rd. And if I'm going somewhere that I'm not familiar with, I use google map to find all the speed bumps and steep driveways that I should try and avoid.

Omega83

Reaction score
Noob? Ha! I've been driving this car for eight years lowered 2.5+ inches. Just decided to go to the flo... just ended up being too much for the daily things I do.

Did anybody actually read the initial post to the end where it says,
"Anyone realize they were too low and have a good story to go with it"?

Just wonderin. Just seems like this turned into a "hey look what this idiot did" thread. :eusa_wall:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
FYI....a 2.5" drop on a 6G is nothing. Still a finger or two gap.

I have high centered a couple times but it wasn't anything I couldn't back my car off myself. My main issue is my front bumper scraping, and now since I installed my Konis.....my subframe and frame rails hitting the ground.

I'm probably going to fab up some skid plates for the parts of my front lip that make contact with the ground, and maybe some Jeep style rock sliders for my subframe and frame rails.

But yeah, whatever possessed you to enter an auto car wash is beyond me, but even more so that you kept going when you drove your LCA up on the guide rails.

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
when i got stuck on a speed bump at car meet!!! lol only slammed car in that row for a reason i guess:ryan:

99accord boi

Reaction score
u know ur too low wen ur drag pine cones
wen ur subframe is yellow cuz there is no avaoding the first speed bump to get into my school
also wen ur oem jack does not fir under the jack point
and wen u scrape on those little hills in the middle of the lane on streets

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
FYI....a 2.5" drop on a 6G is nothing. Still a finger or two gap.

I have high centered a couple times but it wasn't anything I couldn't back my car off myself. My main issue is my front bumper scraping, and now since I installed my Konis.....my subframe and frame rails hitting the ground.

I'm probably going to fab up some skid plates for the parts of my front lip that make contact with the ground, and maybe some Jeep style rock sliders for my subframe and frame rails.

But yeah, whatever possessed you to enter an auto car wash is beyond me, but even more so that you kept going when you drove your LCA up on the guide rails.
i dont know, i was tucking tire dropped 2.5"...weird.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
i picked up a bag and it burned onto the cat didnt realize what it was til a week later thought something was burning under the hood til i was getting picked up the gf was driving the car and i see a bag under it was only able to scrape a little off rest is burned onto it

Back