Alarm keeps going off!!!!

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check your hood alarm switch. Make sure the switch is on tight and the push sensor is making contact when you close the hood.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Check your hood alarm switch. Make sure the switch is on tight and the push sensor is making contact when you close the hood.

i dont have that push senser thing i have a diferent kind, its like a little clear thing thats on the end of the hood and a wire going down to the siren

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
unbox.jpg

hoodpinandcharger.jpg

You don't have the hood pin in the clear bag?

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh okay. Well until you take your car back to the shop, you can lock your car and just bypass the warning chirp. (you have to do this every time you lock the car though).

Press your function key twice and then your lock button. You just bypassed the warning chirp but still have the full blown alarm armed.

GL.

Narftastic

Reaction score
i have it locked the old fashion way threw the inside for now..but thanks man ill do it the way u sayd so i actually have a security system activated

jdmcg3

Reaction score

yeah i dont see anything funny about my post. it was a question to help him figure out his problem. if he installed it then i would say he hooked something up wrong and needs to go back through and double check his work. but since it was done by someone else.. i say he needs to take it back to them and ask them why its doing that.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
did u disconnect ur oem alarm?? or u have both?? cause I have my oem and autopage one and u have to "sync" them or one will go off

Back