AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Lots of infractions are going to be given out once a mod sees this

When don't you Tyler?-_____-

1. mods have seen it. p.s., you're not a mod... so you don't decide anyone's actions (*gasp*)

2. pretty sure 10am yesterday is the answer to that question, oh brave one of the words after the fact.

3. honestly, pretty much the only thread I've had actual interest in for weeks (further making your herp derp when don't you statement even more invalid)...since one single person who lives around me is endangering other people. Call it a public service announcement, call it me straight up thinking he's an idiot, but when a loved one of yours gets killed by a similar punk kid....you sure as hell better not think I'm going to feel for you.

Bax

Reaction score
This is exactly why I removed myself from the facebook group a long time ago.

eggs

Reaction score
i forgot about the face book group...this was an interesting read tonight tho.

thoughts on this thread
everyone let james enjoy his dyno video. jovani and james, if your going to street race please keep your videos and stories off the board, you guys can just post it in your facebook group, they seem to be more interested in it. but please reconsider your thoughts on street racing, its very dangerous your not only risking your life but you are also risking your own. Driving fast isnt worth your life, tyler and jovani just stop please stop.

ya i know my grammar sucked and i really dont care right now

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
I concur with Eggs. No matter how interesting this was to read, it really doesn't need to happen on here. Street racing is illegal and only casts a negative light on our community, not to mention it can end badly for those not directly involved.

James, congrats on the build. However, you're gonna have to keep a dyno sheet in your glove compartment if you don't feel like dealing with people calling you out.

300+ does seem like a lot on tuned motor with bolt ons :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back