Rear motor mount help

dvilla5506

Reaction score
My rear motor mount is broken I checked and is definitely broken. Now I've read that the automatic one is hydraulic and the standard isn't but not to sure. Also that there is one that meets OEM standards and one that is premium. Does anybody have a link as to where I can get a premium one. Or one that is at least better than the OEM equivalent. Last do the Innovative mounts work seeing as the rear, I think, looks like it is not hydraulic.

Don't know if this is right section if not can please move to right section.

Thanks 6thgen

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Well for starters, what are you? Auto or 5spd? If your auto you have a vacuum assisted motor mount with fluid. If your standard, then you don't have any vacuum hoses running to it.

Just go aftermarket, like Autozone. They usually have lifetime warranties on their motor mounts. Unless your going to a shop and paying someone than just stick with oem.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Sorry I am auto I am probably going to go to a shop because I do not have the tools for this or anything to lift the engine

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
^ both first two post and if ur havn a shop do it then not sure y u should worrie about it, just price around at local shops

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Was looking at motor mounts found 1 at autozone and another at kragen but the kragen one says it is a solid mount what difference would it make between the two as in solid vs regular one

Back