FS: Frisky's For Sale Thread! Nothing over $30!!!

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
First and foremost, rules I will go by"
1.All prices posted are not including shipping and buyer pays shipping!!! I will try to keep prices low enough to still make buying from me cheap.
2.Dibs are not accepted. If somebody offers me a higher price I WILL sell to them. Not because I don't like you, I just need the cash.
3.Contact me via PM and I will be happy to give you my phone number so you can text or call me.
4.If anything is somehow broken or lost or something else like that, I am not evil, I will find a way to refund you/come to some sort of mutual agreement with you.

On a side note. I'm in the market for some Gold/Bronze emblems for my car, so if you have some I'm open to a trade.

Sold items:
-OEM blackhoused headlights
-License plate front bracket
-Fog light harness

On to the items!

OEM 4 cylinder exhaust $30 (Came off a 2000 coupe EX-L)
I am not willing to ship this because the cost would be outrageous, and I don't have anything big enough to ship it in. If anybody here in Houston wants it I can bring it to you with a truck. I really want to get rid of this.

IMG_0366.jpg

(The Hookas are not for sale :p)
IMG_0367.jpg

OEM springs $20

IMG_0363.jpg

OEM fuel pump $15
A while back I got my car misdiagnosed as having a bad fuel pump. The pump was changed and the car still wouldn't start. I'm assuming it is still good, but it does have over 100k miles on it though so it has been priced to sell. $15 + shipping.

IMG_0362.jpg

OEM heat shield $10 (Does not come with mounting bolts)
Nothing wrong with it, but when I took it off one of the bolts snapped inside my block. Tried putting it back on with only 2 bolts and it rattled like crazy.

IMG_0358.jpg

Misc. Items
Not willing to ship these individually because they aren't worth it (However if you absolutly MUST HAVE one of these items $ talks). Buy one of my other items and you can have something in this pic for free in your box!

Items include:
Auto shifter knob
Fog light switch harness
OEM low beam bulbs
Rear lower shock bushing
Metra Honda/Acura radio wire (Not for clearing SRS)

IMG_0361.jpg

Last edited:

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Is that an oem fog switch

I'm not really sure to be honest with you because the On/Off switch that goes in the dash doesn't fit in the spare slot very snugly. I didn't like that so I just hot wired the fogs to my lights. I can send you more detailed pictures if you'd like?

acedomain

Reaction score
Does the damaged headlight fog up?

I am interested in the fog light hareness if u change your mind on selling misc. item one by one

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Does the damaged headlight fog up?

I am interested in the fog light hareness if u change your mind on selling misc. item one by one

No neither of the headlights fog up. I resealed them both with windshield glue after blackhousing them. Lots of interest for that fog harness too.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Had a really busy day today. Will get a shipping quote for both the harness and the springs tomorrow.

Back