DIY- LX 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
still new to this but is this just for a Coupe or would it work for a 6th gen sedan.
let me know what all parts I would need. very much appreciate the info.

It doesn't make a difference from coupe to sedan. Just figure out what rear brake setup you have and go from there.

accord2slow

Reaction score
None of you guys with rear disk ever swapped out the master and proportioning valve when going with the 5 lug swap?

sg_81

Reaction score
Finally a more simple and very confidence boosting thread for us EX guys that want to do the swap many thanks to all of you who took the time to get all the info together. I have one question about the caliper mounting brackets do we use the v6 or i4. I didnt seem to see it or might have missed it. Thanks once again.:High 5::High :party36::party36::jealousbow:

coronafamilia

Reaction score
Finally a more simple and very confidence boosting thread for us EX guys that want to do the swap many thanks to all of you who took the time to get all the info together. I have one question about the caliper mounting brackets do we use the v6 or i4. I didnt seem to see it or might have missed it. Thanks once again.:High 5::High :party36::party36::jealousbow:

You will need V6 caliper and bracket for the front and in the rear if you disc brake you can use you same caliper and bracket that is already there.

Last edited:

Static6

Reaction score
Do I need the V6 tie rods and ball joints or can I keep the 4 cyl ones cause I just put new ones on my LX 4 cyl!

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
I did my swap over the weekend.
b64a7aa71ada5e61ea0012108c843269.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back