Another Accord bites the dust.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
:furious: I hate people like that...the person that hit me during a wreck blamed it on me..when he ran a red light...sucks to see this

anything even salvageable from the retro??

white beauty

Reaction score
damn man that sucks, thankfully everyone is ok. And if that would have been me , and i was asking that lady if she was alright and she straight up said what she said, i would have had no problem popping her right in the face, sorry if that sounds bad, i have anger issues and just hearing that she said that kinda pissed me off

angelplus

Reaction score
:furious: I hate people like that...the person that hit me during a wreck blamed it on me..when he ran a red light...sucks to see this

anything even salvageable from the retro??

Not on the driver side retro. I doubt that I'll be able to part anything out either.

man that sucks...

hope everything works out

Thanks, me too.

damn man that sucks, thankfully everyone is ok. And if that would have been me , and i was asking that lady if she was alright and she straight up said what she said, i would have had no problem popping her right in the face, sorry if that sounds bad, i have anger issues and just hearing that she said that kinda pissed me off

I know I wanted to so badly, but I mean she was in shock so I could see why she was so upset. I'm not one to knock a girl younger than me in the face, but yeah she was pretty upset so I just blew it off. It wasn't fun and my shoulder still kills so I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to get everything checked out for possible problems.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
:( Sorry to hear. I applaud you for keeping your cool when checking up on the other girl.

Knowing me I would've come very close to this too.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sucks to hear make sure you kill here insurance company and with the retro they better pay every cent for it :) on a good note glad your a ok bro that's the first thing. Also go get a police report asap if you have not picked it up yet that's very important.

Back