Another Accord bites the dust.

angelplus

Reaction score
:( Sorry to hear. I applaud you for keeping your cool when checking up on the other girl.

Knowing me I would've come very close to this too.

Yeah, it was hard but I decided that assalt and battery on a minor wouldn't bring any good to the equation.

that beautiful retro... :*(

yeah, things come and go... It was wonderful having it because who else will see a stock looking accord with a $1200 retro fit staring them right in the face. It turned heads :)

Just when I join the retrofit club the creator loses his. :sad:

Everything being covered on insurance?

lol, yeah I'm going to have to hand over command to someone else here because I'm going to be giving up my Mod status on this site, simply because I will not have an Accord, and because I have not been on the site for a while.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang That Sucks...too Bad U R Leaving The Game...
Any Parts U Wanna Sell??

Nothing on the car is being sold as of right now, I'm grabbing my belongings out of the vehicle and kissing it's butt good bye until the insurance tells me what's up.

Sucks to hear make sure you kill here insurance company and with the retro they better pay every cent for it :) on a good note glad your a ok bro that's the first thing. Also go get a police report asap if you have not picked it up yet that's very important.

Well my insurance covers all aftermarket or 3rd party equipement installed on the vehicle. I saved all my statements and receipts, so I'll see what the insurance company says about it.

Damn man, that sucks. Make her pay for everything.

Oh I will. Including my back and shoulder.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Screw using your insurance are you kidding me, nail her for everything you should not even call your insurance to claim for nothing. You can call your insurance company to go after her's if it becomes a problem but in no way you use your policy by no means it was not your fault.

angelplus

Reaction score
Screw using your insurance are you kidding me, nail her for everything you should not even call your insurance to claim for nothing. You can call your insurance company to go after her's if it becomes a problem but in no way you use your policy by no means it was not your fault.

Are you saying I should go to civil court? I'll be there for my back either way if it doesn't get any better :-/

nexTOme

Reaction score
omygoodness........

like what everyone else said, im glad to see that you're ok....but yes get checked up asap......ive been into accident....it sux...i still suffer from stiff/out-of-place bones on my back and neck even its been more than 2 years since accident....

ill hope and pray that everything settles and justice serves right......

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Are you saying I should go to civil court? I'll be there for my back either way if it doesn't get any better :-/

No what I'm saying is even if your insurance covers aftermarket stuff etc deal with her company and not yours. Have them pay for your car of course along with the headlights etc.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Holy **** man. stupid ****. Dumb bitches should not be allowed to drive. They are completely clueless and are full off ADD - oh a butterfly, wait stop-sign.. too late. ****ING IMBECILES. I have met with too many drivers of this kind. Glad to hear you are okay, and milk the system for for all it's worth. You deserve it. Props on keeping your cool.

Back