Another Accord bites the dust.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, fortunately neither of you were seriously hurt. I commend you on your patience and consideration despite the circumstances. I hope things work out for you as far as your insurance goes, and hope you checked out ok after going to the hospital.

Could have been a much worse situation for the both of you. Hope everything works out and there are no lasting effects, besides the separation anxiety you may experience after losing your 6GA.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn drew.... glad u're ok... let the insurance handle the claims on the car, but u can always bring the lady to court for more $$$

angelplus

Reaction score
Holy **** man. stupid ****. Dumb bitches should not be allowed to drive. They are completely clueless and are full off ADD - oh a butterfly, wait stop-sign.. too late. ****ING IMBECILES. I have met with too many drivers of this kind. Glad to hear you are okay, and milk the system for for all it's worth. You deserve it. Props on keeping your cool.

lol I know what you mean man. Just went to the hospital, got 20 xrays everthing seems fine (thank god) and they basically told me that i had a "strain" which i think the doctor is full of ****. I'm going to go get a second opinion because my back is ****ed up.

sorry to hear abt the wreck drew

thanks, appreciate it

:)Damn That Sucks! But At Least You Came Out Okay!:)

True, last night was horrible. I didnt sleep at all. It'd be better if I wasn't okay.

Well, fortunately neither of you were seriously hurt. I commend you on your patience and consideration despite the circumstances. I hope things work out for you as far as your insurance goes, and hope you checked out ok after going to the hospital.

Could have been a much worse situation for the both of you. Hope everything works out and there are no lasting effects, besides the separation anxiety you may experience after losing your 6GA.

lol true man true. thanks

damn drew.... glad u're ok... let the insurance handle the claims on the car, but u can always bring the lady to court for more $$$

Oh I can almost garantee you that it will happen.:darryl:

slow f23

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your loss(the car), you better come back with another 6ga. :]

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this.
make sure you get copies of your own medical bills. make sure her insurance pays all of then. Also make sure her insurance pays YOU at least as much money as the medical bills were (for pain and suffering). if you got a lawyer you would likely get 3x the medicals. But then the lawyer would take 1/3 of the total settlement if not more, then you would be responsible to pay the meds yourself, so I think you would be better off dealing with her insurance directly.
PM me if you need some advice on how to "talk" to her insurance adjuster - that's what I do for a living :)
If she has Progressive you might as well get a lawyer now to save yourself some frustration. They will rip you off for your car's value and probably only offer to pay you $100.

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
accidents ftl :( at least she didnt' hit and ran though

angelplus

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this.
make sure you get copies of your own medical bills. make sure her insurance pays all of then. Also make sure her insurance pays YOU at least as much money as the medical bills were (for pain and suffering). if you got a lawyer you would likely get 3x the medicals. But then the lawyer would take 1/3 of the total settlement if not more, then you would be responsible to pay the meds yourself, so I think you would be better off dealing with her insurance directly.
PM me if you need some advice on how to "talk" to her insurance adjuster - that's what I do for a living :)
If she has Progressive you might as well get a lawyer now to save yourself some frustration. They will rip you off for your car's value and probably only offer to pay you $100.

She has Farmers, I have Progressive. I pay high risk at 170 a month. My claims assistant has been great so far, its the Farmers who I'm worried about. If things dont get handled I have a lawyer that will handle this.

accidents ftl :( at least she didnt' hit and ran though

True, I had one of those about a month ago when doing a transportation run for a client.

Back