Another Accord bites the dust.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
My stomach just knotted up seeing a 6th gen hurt like that. Good news is ur okay, i broke my chest in my first 5th gen coupe from someone running a red.

angelplus

Reaction score
wow dude, that really sucks. at least youre ok. too bad for those retro's too, they were real nice.

Yeah, it sucks, I'm going to miss her. So many memories lost in that car. Yeah, the retros were great, but I'm just happy to be walking.

dAMN THATS CRAZY. LUCKY SHE A WOMAN!!! BUT IF ITS TOTALED cAN I GET DIBS ON THOSE RIMS!!

Yeah, it's nuts, but the rims are gone, i trashed them when I got my Blizzaks put on.. They were bent to hell. And I'm not in any hurry to part things out, that's the last thing on my mind.

My stomach just knotted up seeing a 6th gen hurt like that. Good news is ur okay, i broke my chest in my first 5th gen coupe from someone running a red.

I know, I try not to look at the pictures anymore. And truthfully I never want to step foot in a 6thgen again. I felt like if I would have been 3ft further through the intersection, I would not be here right now. So I'll be leaving this community behind resigning from Admin status, and you'll probably never hear from me again.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
^^
Keep ur head up bro! U have to take the positives in any situation...even this one and roll with it. "Should of's" and "could of's" will ALWAYS be there in life but no one has control of it. Another 3feet is a "could of" just like it could of been god, luck, or an angel that saved ur *** from that 3feet....maybe an angel named plus.
You got a lot of good friends here in this community....be a shame to let it all go for an experience that should make u smile a little at the fact that the powers at B didnt pull ur card that day!

angelplus

Reaction score
^^
Keep ur head up bro! U have to take the positives in any situation...even this one and roll with it. "Should of's" and "could of's" will ALWAYS be there in life but no one has control of it. Another 3feet is a "could of" just like it could of been god, luck, or an angel that saved ur *** from that 3feet....maybe an angel named plus.
You got a lot of good friends here in this community....be a shame to let it all go for an experience that should make u smile a little at the fact that the powers at B didnt pull ur card that day!

haha that actually made me laugh man, because yeah im sure an angel named plus could have been it :) I'll leave it at that haha And so is true with the community, I'm sure I'll still buzz around here and there, because this community is way more supportive than some people may think! And I appreciate every member on 6thgenaccord.com. It's people like you, low'n slow, that brings the best out of people and you shouldn't ever forget that!

Thanks!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn, $4600? I'd look up KBB value on your car, then add on any mods, and send them back that number and go from there.

anyways that sucks man, hope everything works out

angelplus

Reaction score
They wont pay the extra 3700 invested in the car. KBB is 5k if in perfect and its in fair so im actually getting more then i expected. I'm investing the money here, driving my gmas car and when i reach a certain ammount ill get something that i actually want. :-/

Back