FS: F23a4 part out

capsidx

Reaction score
Yisss. I can probably find gray ones though. I'll have to look.

I got mine at harrys lol. There are some really nice ones there. At least there was before people started breaking all the windows and the seats got covered in snow. You should take a trip up in the summer. I think I did my whole interior for 300 bucks. That was the coupe front seats, coupe center console, coupe dashboard trim and glovebox, TL rear seats, TL carpet and coupe trim pieces. seats are like 40 bucks I think but my suggestion is look at them all because I found some pretty mint ones after I got mine which were in ok shape.

Enne

Reaction score
I got mine at harrys lol. There are some really nice ones there. At least there was before people started breaking all the windows and the seats got covered in snow. You should take a trip up in the summer. I think I did my whole interior for 300 bucks. That was the coupe front seats, coupe center console, coupe dashboard trim and glovebox, TL rear seats, TL carpet and coupe trim pieces. seats are like 40 bucks I think but my suggestion is look at them all because I found some pretty mint ones after I got mine which were in ok shape.
I'd only be looking for seats. Yeah maybe when it gets warmer I'll go up.

capsidx

Reaction score
I do believe the leather seats only came in black or tan though. Tan came in both the sedan and coupe while black only came in the coupe. I like the bolsters on the black coupe seats way better but I think any leather seat is an upgrade to the ones honda put in the car originally. Although, I drove on those seats for 16 hours on my way to florida and they werent bad at all.

capsidx

Reaction score
Mods please lock. Headers are going to AccordX and no one wants old used F23 parts (understandable) :rotflmao:

Back