rear sway bar issue

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
installed my rear sway bar with MOOG endlinks yesterday. today i checked to be sure the bolts were tight and everything but now the passenger side is sitting 3/8in lower in the back than the driver side. front passenger side is a little lower too maybe 1/4in. i had the back end up on jack stands and let the passenger side down first, then the driver side.
any ideas why or what i can do?

Bax

Reaction score
He posted somewhere else that his car was a DX and came without one.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I heard that somewhere too. I don't understand how that's possible for a car not to come with an RSB, lol. Just seems ludicrous.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
You're tellin me. Adding the RSB must've made a huge difference for him. Especially if he had gotten a 24mm one.

Bax

Reaction score
The dx has manual windows... lacking a rsb doesn't surprise me at that point. :lawl:

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
You're tellin me. Adding the RSB must've made a huge difference for him. Especially if he had gotten a 24mm one.

yeah its the VP model, both the DX and VP came without rear sway bars. i had no idea until i looked underneath it a few months ago. I got the manual trani TL rear sway bar. it made a massive difference but still has some body roll. if i had a little bit more money i wish i had gotten the 24mm one. but im happy. now im wanting the front strut bar.

Back