Would these work?

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
ha im not gonna do it. i was just wondering cus i have never seen anything like that on CL in my area. everything i see on there is for lifted trucks or mud tires and 26 inch rims. the only 6thgen accord thing ive seen in the parts section has been some stock fuel injectors.

Brad2274

Reaction score
friend has these in his civic hatch, feels like he replaced the suspension with 4 cinder blocks, bad idea

jdmcg3

Reaction score
pls stop giving stupid advices.....just becos it fits, it doesn't mean it works properly

what advice did i give.. i said i didnt recommend it. and dont call it an epic fail until you've rode in my car. you dont know what my suspension feels like. :asshole:

i prefer my setup over my buddies D2 coils in his S13, over my buddies full skunk2 coil setup in his ek, over my roomates raceland coils on his Rabbit. Ive only felt one set of suspension that I'D PREFER (just giving my .02) driving and the was KnW coils on a e46.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

jdmcg3

Reaction score
i didnt tell him to buy them.. i was saying yes they would fit our struts. cause they do. i answered his question. then told him about my "civic" springs.

Back