Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Your car comes already with factory strut body supports. This would be just for looks.

those measly brackets are nothing like a strut bar. the ultra bar would work just as well as a neuspeed or oem tl strut bar. op, if you want to save a little cash, get the oem tl strut bar, itll do the same thing the ultra bar would do, but cost less.​

thatklazzickid

Reaction score

those measly brackets are nothing like a strut bar. the ultra bar would work just as well as a neuspeed or oem tl strut bar. op, if you want to save a little cash, get the oem tl strut bar, itll do the same thing the ultra bar would do, but cost less.​

this is exactly what i was thinking. im thinking you could use it along with the oem tl strut bar just like the neuspeed bar but since thats not made anymore this could fill the void left by the neuspeed bar leaving the market. the price is a little high though

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks nice, but for how much it will do for the car…not worth that money. I’d do what Sketch said and get the OEM TL/CL strut bar.

And I could be wrong, but the construction of that bar does not look like it could be used along with the TL/CL strut bar.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
And I could be wrong, but the construction of that bar does not look like it could be used along with the TL/CL strut bar.

Definitely, there seems to be no bend in the bar at all. OP, either get the TL/CL or wait a little and see if you can get a deal on here. Someone was just selling a nice DC Sports one

Back