Member Feedback

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
I wanna purchase something from another member on here. prior to this, i have made one purchase but it was small and paid with an amazon gift card.

I dont have paypal but going to use my friends and just pay him back.

1. how does this process work of paying someone through paypal on here? like what do i do? he gave me his paypal email but thats it. i would like some sort of security on the purchase since there are not any posts about the seller in the transaction review thread.

2. has anyone done business with The Wicked One? I'm sure he's credible and honest, i just dont wanna get burned.

sorry for the noob questions.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
In PayPal. You send money to someone by their email address. If you mark that you're paying for goods, then PayPal will insure it. If you don't get what you paid for, then make a case with PayPal and your money should be refunded.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
You'll be fine. Stop trpin' and just paypal him the money for goods and you'll be 100% ok.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will be good. I highly suggest you open up your own personnel Paypal account. Everyone will want to be paid via paypal.

Also, make sure you buy from reputable sellers. Even though Paypal does provide buyer protection, that protection service is really only intended for eBay transactions. For non eBay transactions it is very difficult ( not impossible) to win a case against the seller. Just be smart about it and use common sense to protect yourself.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
If they're a common member on the site and visits frequently, a few times a week rather once every few months, you'll be fine.

Back