Metal AC Knobs

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
They're RACTIVE rings. They're discontinued and almost impossible to find anymore. Beware of the knock-offs though.

Yeah I have seen the ones over in the U.K. But they aren't as nice as those nor do they look like they will last. Guess I am just going to have to keep looking around. Thanks though

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
He's mostly on V6P. He may reveal the source where he got them, but I guarantee he won't head up a GB.

Mikey

Reaction score
Re:

Id just like to know what kind of shop he went to and how he asked to have a set of knobs made. Lol.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Go to a CNC machining shop with CAD Capabilities. They can make any type of knob you want. No use in asking questions in this thread lol since the only two people with information are 99% over at V6peformance.net and not this site...

All you need to do is take your knob over to a CNC / CAD Capable shop and they will measure it, turn into a CAD file, input it, and there you go... a knob

I would find the RX-8 ones because I'm sure custom 2 knobs would run at least 50 bucks.

If you want to go a cheaper route. Take it to your local Technology school and get some students to mill them out of metal. That's what I would do if I needed custom metal

Last edited:
Back