LTB: Coilovers or Coilover sleeves

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Im looking for some coilovers or some coilover sleeves, mainly Ground Control sleeves.
I would love a set of Form Function type 1's if the price is right.

Im looking to replace my Eibach Sportlines so i can go lower, if i can get coilovers, id be selling my Illumina/Sportline combo.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Check with DrOwZee

Screenshot2013-02-09at45902PM_zps73dab430.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thanks though

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I have an idea who might be picking up the set, but suspension does come up every so often, just have to keep an eye out.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Yeah, should have just done coils the 1st time, oh well. I've checked pretty much every craigslist in the south east and nothing! Those SO CAL guys have it easy for parts

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, most of us NOT in SoCal have to make do.....especially since most of them don't ship....it's a SoCal thing....Sleeper Cell is the rare exception.

Most of us wanting to do suspension upgrades said the same thing, should have gone with full coils from the get go.

Mind you, you can find Ground Controls for a decent price to pair up with your current aftermarket suspension. They aren't ALOT cheaper than say, FF Type 1's, but, then at least you can get more use out of your shocks rather than trying to sell them.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Yeah, most of us NOT in SoCal have to make do.....especially since most of them don't ship....it's a SoCal thing....Sleeper Cell is the rare exception.

Most of us wanting to do suspension upgrades said the same thing, should have gone with full coils from the get go.

Mind you, you can find Ground Controls for a decent price to pair up with your current aftermarket suspension. They aren't ALOT cheaper than say, FF Type 1's, but, then at least you can get more use out of your shocks rather than trying to sell them.

yeah coilovers are just gonna be so much easier to instal than the sleeves but id take either. if i got F2's i could sell my current set up to make up for some of the extra costs. It's a shame there are not more options for coilover sleeves for our 6GA. those 5thgen guys have skunk2 sleeves and GC. :(

Back