LTB: Coilovers or Coilover sleeves

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Good looking out, but I also dont think the gc sleeves will work on his tokico illumas. I also haven't gotten the suspensions out yet.

I don't mind shipping smaller items, just not heavy items like wheels. heck most of my partout I shipped lol. It's a lot easier for me sinc I work mostly evenings, as long as if they cover 1/2 of shipping price I'm good with that.

Anyways glwb, have you checked acurazine, v6p, or your local craigslist?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Steven, just trying to help ya out.

Figured he might be interested in the whole setup.

OP, keychain is selling his setup as well, not sure if you considered that.

His rear coilovers are seized though. Not necessarily a problem, and possibly fixable, if you are willing.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
thanks man, seeing the ksports kept me up at night, i wanted them so bad and id love to get them too but he said they had like 80k miles on them and i just cant afford getting them and then being out of luck 10k miles later. im looking around 400 i think. the koni/GC setup was quoted out of my price range unfortunately. im gonna keep saving and if nothing comes up, ill prob just get FFs off ebay for 545

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With your budget and the price of the FF's on ebay, you might as well just get those.

Brand new, and you don't have to worry about any issues.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
yeah im gonna have to wait a little bit though cus the 400 was the absolute MAX i could get away with and thats pushing it. ill prob wait a few months and see about it then

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I could have swore that someone on here was selling the ff type 1s on here for a good price.
He worked through his business but now I can't find the thread.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I could have swore that someone on here was selling the ff type 1s on here for a good price.
He worked through his business but now I can't find the thread.

That would be NASOHC, but he hasn't been on in a long time.

Not sure that those deals are still available either.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^ Thank you sir. I will look elsewhere then. I did search the hell out of the forum the other day trying to find it but After 3 pages or more of threads I stopped. I will probably just go with the Ebay route then.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
they was a guy who bought a set then like 2 days later had em up on here cus he had something come up. they were like brand new for 450, i shoulda hoped on those when they were here

Back