DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: DBO867's 1998 ACCORD LX 5MT TMT (Taking My Time) Build!!!!

Looking killer now, once she's painted up its gonna look real nice!

DBO867

Reaction score

Looking killer now, once she's painted up its gonna look real nice!

Yea, but im going to wait til summer roll around before i paint it. The weather in SoCals has been really bipolar lately.

DBO867

Reaction score

After so much procrastination, I finally got around to installing my 5 lug swap last week. It was a lot easier than I thought. I didnt really wanna do it since the only diy we had on here were mainly pictures, but I see why now haha there was no instructions needed. You can just look at it and already know what to do. So yeah, 5 lug swap done, just black house my headlights again since my old set was didnt survive my accident from last year. Will starting sanding down parts of my car for primer and paint today. I say parts, because this is my daily, so I still gotta get around and to work. So hopefully this thread will be updated a lot more from now on.

DBO867

Reaction score

Ive also finally settled on my wheel of choice. Decided to go with MRR GF7 18x9 in silver. Got bored one night, so i decided to mock up how itll look. Since this accord is literally 90% of how I want mine, I dont think it looks bad at all

edit.jpg

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Sick!!! That will look killer! Nice work on the 5spd swap, it really aint that bad once you get into it.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^You mean 5 lug swap? lol

Nice work, lots more wheel opportunities now though it sounds like you've already got yours picked out. They look sweet, what are they?

Btw whose Accord is that?

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Ya I did these damn phones just put in what ever words they want

DBO867

Reaction score

Sick!!! That will look killer! Nice work on the 5spd swap, it really aint that bad once you get into it.

Yea it isnt at all haha

^You mean 5 lug swap? lol

Nice work, lots more wheel opportunities now though it sounds like you've already got yours picked out. They look sweet, what are they?

Btw whose Accord is that?

Theyre the mrr gf7, and idk the owner, it was a random stance accord image i found on google. He had the same setup as what i was planning so i just used his picture to photoshop the wheels on haha. I had wanted a lot of other wheels but i remember seeing these in person at the MRR hq and they told me not a lot of folks order these for accords. Only one they sold was to a 8th Gen coupe, which also happened to be the first set sold.

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score

Found this gem at the junkyard, its not the s2k but its 90% same haha

Acura Rsx steering wheel
IMG_4286.jpg

Now to try and not blow myself up swapping the explosive module

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score
Finally got around to fixing up my build thread. Going to take some updated pictures this week on my days off. Looking back, Im proud to say I feel a good sense of accomplishment especially with how I bought it to now. :)

Back