FS: Turboaccord98's Part out

turboaccord98

Reaction score
Hey guys I still have some parts left over from my accord. Check it out and let me know what you want. The best way to contact me is text. My number is (253)209-5710. If you are interested in anything let me know and I'll get a shipping quote for it. All prices are before shipping!

Here is what I have:

-TC sportline carbon fiber hood with aero catch hood pins(hood needs polish and the fiberglass framework is all removed) - $100 local pick up only!

-VIS carbon fiber trunk not in great condition, needs fitment work, and fiberglass frame is removed - $100 local pickup only!

-Sparco Steel sidemount for racing seat brand new in bag never installed or fitted - $50

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
Would you be willing to part the muffler and if so what are the specs, shape, size, in/out thanks

xJx

Reaction score
What color are the tow hooks?

turboaccord98

Reaction score
So for the intercooler there are two little pieces of steel in the front of the car. It's difficult to explain and I don't think I have pics of it. The steel did not appear to be structural that I cut out. It's not part of the subframe or anything like that.

Just to clarify, you don't have to cut anything for the intercooler itself but the way I routed the piping took out about 3 feet of piping as opposed to the way Turbo Specialties routed it. By doing this I could tell a difference in the boost response. It was much better even before getting a retune. So in my opinion definitely worth cutting two small chunks of metal over.

Last edited:
Back