Should i Buy these or no....

kconn

Reaction score
Ok my buddy recently wrecked his 99 si and he is parting out now and he is gonna sell me his rims for $350...Heres a pic of the rims on his car, but do you think these will look good on a silver accord or no....

BTW they are 17''s

sieastlindenpictures004.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
try one on...i did that with my buddies si rims.

the tires look too thin, just like the ones on his...they were like 205/40/18 or something...

waccord99

Reaction score
same exact ones i picked up from my boys b20 civic..bad experience bent and cracked all the time......they look good but good luck with them if you do get em.....tires are stupid thin too....it didnt look good on my car guess cuz at that time i wasnt lowered

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Yes buy them!!!!! LOL...

Waits for anyone to notice anything....
theyre universal lug :slap:

look at the back rim at the 7:00 position...you can see the extra hole lol. i think those are the same ones my buddy has :thinking: cant remember off hand...but they are silver.

kconn

Reaction score
yeah the tires are thin... and yes they are universal going to find out for sure tho today... he also dropped the price to $300 since one the tires is bald.. but they are ADR's, not sure on which model but overall i think its a good deal o and one of the rims has little curb rash but thats about it

kconn

Reaction score
is it bad if the tires are too small?

i mean i kno it will give a crap ride but other then that whats wrong with small tires

Back