Post some ROTM themes

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OK well to make my job easier i thought i would start a thread about this...if anybody has a good theme for ROTM just post it in here and i will think it over and talk about it with the rest of the admin/mods..

I have done all of the regions, 98-00, 01-02, coupe, sedan...and now i am starting to run out of ideas..

If u have any themes try not to make them very specific..enough to where a good amount of members qualify....and for november/december i will probably do ROTY and just have everybody sense the beginning be up for voting..

lwlba

Reaction score
i would say color.. but it maybe unfair.. as some color have only a few peeps while the others have shzload of ppl

maybe individual year? 98 99 2000 and so on.. i know u kinda did this already but iono just thorwing it out there

nexTOme

Reaction score
murdered look?
best color contrast?
sleeper?

GL n e ways :thumbsup:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
color sounds pretty good to me, there are quite a few people in those "official [insert color here] coupe/sedan threads." and the other colors - gold, blue, green, red, purple etc.. well we'll figure something out for them.

maybe best sleeper? stock looking but best performance mods.
maybe brake it down by lip kit, best ww, oem, mugen, xenon.
best gold coupe.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
well...unpainted body pieces are better than rust bubbles. those are easily fixed, mine arent.

the door dings on the passenger side are uncountable...and the list goes on :sad:

Back