How do you make your own pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get some tubing, a filter, and a hose connector.

Honestly, was it necessary to ask?

Neight

Reaction score
yeah I was just wondering. thats all. what about that part that sticks out and connects to the throtlebody? My freind and I were wondering about that before i got my aem short ram. But it would be good reference for the future. or can i get more piping to extend the short ram? Hmmm.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Neight said:
yeah I was just wondering. thats all. what about that part that sticks out and connects to the throtlebody? My freind and I were wondering about that before i got my aem short ram. But it would be good reference for the future. or can i get more piping to extend the short ram? Hmmm.

Thats what the hose connector is for.

Neight

Reaction score
ok, thx
I guess I'll try to make one for my cousin and experiment on his car.... :)

jwl03

Reaction score
haha by the title of this thread, I can swear that I can immediately think of my roommate and his mary jane days

ryon527

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
pringles can and panty hose...

yea get the tall can if you want a CAI. seriously just get the pipe off of ebay. I've read before where if the pvc gets heated up it gives off toxic fumes. I just took off the lower resonator and put in a k&n replacement filter in mine. I was going to take off the upper resonator and plug that hole put I never got to doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back