Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hahaha, yea, i like the tennessee thing, haha, that was funny. i agree with the coastal idea, id say point pleasant NJ, hahahha, just cuz after that awesome jones beach v6p meet last year, as fun as it was, it was too much driving for my lazy ***, so im just keepin it to local nj meets. so unless its here, which its no big deal to me if its not, i wont be coming.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the last one i planned i ended up in the hospital.... and one other person showed up. i might throw one together in the spring. there is a meet in atl on oct 1st i think

jonblizz

Reaction score
I say A.C., Philly or Hershey !! But what do u guys think of Allentown ,pa!! I mean they do have dorney park and all!!!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If we did Tenn, we HAVE to do Tail of the Dragon. This is required, no if's, and's or but's about it.

I wouldn't mind Allentown, its only like what, hour or so north of Hershey?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
what's in allentown? just curious b/c I've heard the name before but don't know why. no clue wtf tail of the dragon is either

philly or hershey sounds good to me so far.

how many ny - nj ppl are on that would be interested in actually coming/going to a meet, like 5-10?

plus guys don't forget... as much as we all want to meet up like 5 minutes from our house, if we expect other people to be there that really isn't possible haha.

oh and +1 for bbq

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:

Lmfao, so now we know where to speed and where to be careful of the cops lol. IF we go there.

Wildman said:
what's in allentown? just curious b/c I've heard the name before but don't know why. no clue wtf tail of the dragon is either

philly or hershey sounds good to me so far.

how many ny - nj ppl are on that would be interested in actually coming/going to a meet, like 5-10?

plus guys don't forget... as much as we all want to meet up like 5 minutes from our house, if we expect other people to be there that really isn't possible haha.

oh and +1 for bbq

Yea, I understand. Now its just trying to find a place that we all have basically same driving distance. But either way, for Ohioans, we're gunna drive more if its on the East coast, which I dont really have a problem with, but then if its closer to NY/NJ, that'll scare away all the midwest people. SO I';m keeping in mind that there wont be many of us comming, but we'll deffinently have the meet somewhere close to you guys, especially for Eric, he had a 5 hours drive last time, so I want to make it up for him. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back