Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono139

Reaction score
Wildman said:
is the carlisle show in may? i might not be able to make it out if its early may, because that will be right during final exams

First weekend.

I just left for the show on Friday, and headed home Saturday night because I have finals around the same time.

Quinchu

Reaction score
Southeast +6

Still new here, but I wanna see some of the cars, and meet up with some of you cool people. Driving I can do, I would perfer it to be under a 6-7 hour trip, but I'll be bringing someone to chill with me in my car anyways heh.

But Tennessee or some place around there would be awsome.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
HAHAHA i just threw TN in as a joke i didn't think people would actually wanna meet there..sorry for jacking the thread up Eastern guys....we need to just start our own thread... :D bump for carlise...

angelplus

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
HAHAHA i just threw TN in as a joke i didn't think people would actually wanna meet there..sorry for jacking the thread up Eastern guys....we need to just start our own thread... :D bump for carlise...

Hah, Yeah , no problem here :)

Though, I dont really care where we go. Its just that the majority of this website is in NY, NY, and west coast. So to please all of you is almost impossible. If we have something up northeast, then you southenerns should caravan. Thats what the Ohioans do ;) haha, anyways, I think that you guys should probably think about caravanning becuase I think that it'll be in PA, or NY

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I don't care where we have the meet but to get more people from other states to come why not have a meet in Maryland, we have a pretty big area in Maryland that has many modded cars and we always have meets on Friday & Saturday nights. We also have some pretty decent accord support alone in MD but if not I'll keep quite and let you guys decide lol. And if we have it in the MD area or not I'll help with accomodations as always.

map-east.gif

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
angelplus said:
If we have something up northeast, then you southenerns should caravan. Thats what the Ohioans do ;)

haha **** I'm going to need someone to caravan with... I'm sure just about anywhere we meet will be at least 5 hrs b/c I'm way the hell down in SWVA. But luckily for me I like driving and I like roadtrips

angelplus

Reaction score
Wildman said:
haha **** I'm going to need someone to caravan with... I'm sure just about anywhere we meet will be at least 5 hrs b/c I'm way the hell down in SWVA. But luckily for me I like driving and I like roadtrips

Worddd, I know what you mean bro. I'm sure if its up north, you can caravan over with Dre, and some of his friends ;) Unless his car isn't finished by next summer :p

dreman said:
I don't care where we have the meet but to get more people from other states to come why not have a meet in Maryland, we have a pretty big area in Maryland that has many modded cars and we always have meets on Friday & Saturday nights. We also have some pretty decent accord support alone in MD but if not I'll keep quite and let you guys decide lol. And if we have it in the MD area or not I'll help with accomodations as always.

map-east.gif

But anyways dre, Thats a sweet idea, I think that we could go down there, but how long if the drive from NY and NJ becuase I know they're stuck far away from where they want to have it. I cant please everyone but I'm down with whatever...

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
It's just an idea I don't know where everyone is from but MD is pretty much center. It's about a 3-4hrs away fron NJ/NY so it's not bad at all.

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
cmon guys at least do it somewhere close to the north/south line lol....3 or 4 hours for the northern guys as apposed to 10-15 for the south guys isnt fair..i would be down if it was under 5 hours or so, i am 7 hrs from richmond va and im 30 mins from va and 2 hours from tennessee...i know about 5 guys that would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back