Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Much better than the red, in my opinion. Would look even better with a little more of a drop and clean the tires up a bit so they're nice and black and new looking.

Yeah I want to go lower but front is maxed out. Waiting to buy function form type 1s and thanks! I'm glad to be a part of 6ga.

Varnell

Reaction score
Pop some center caps in there and they'll be looking minty. I can't wait to plastidip my XXR 527's.

Varnell

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say he's an outlier on this site. Most people on here are running either FF1s or FF2s.

Nobody is saying they're the best on the market, but they are great for the price point. He may be referring to KSports or better coilovers, but they can easily go for double the price of FF1s.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say he's an outlier on this site. Most people on here are running either FF1s or FF2s.

Nobody is saying they're the best on the market, but they are great for the price point. He may be referring to KSports or better coilovers, but they can easily go for double the price of FF1s.

I figured. I'm going with the ff1s once I get money. I'm not going to spend $1000+ on coilovers for a honda especially when I'm not going to be sitting on the ground and even ff1s can go really low and is great for the price.

Stanced99

Reaction score

Im not really an outliner but you can say what you want to. Not saying ff1are bad just the quality sucks, go with ff2 if you are going with the ff series. From my experience with my setup I cant run ff1 because of it not having a dampener adjustment, I like having nice fenders and not ones that look like trash

www.stancewars.com ☆July 5th 2014★
www.phantasykolors.com

Back