RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Added Weathertech window visors, they are smoked and low profile much like the ones on the Accord. They are darker than the windows so now I really need tint haha.

WP_20171123_12_42_02_Pro by C B, on Flickr

Nice! I hope he sent you desktop wallpaper-size files? Hehe

Thanks, yea got my car on my work computer right now. :)

nice. those are really good

I told him about your boom for angle motion shots, would love to get one of those too. I'd rather wait until I have more mods anyway for that though.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Added Weathertech window visors, they are smoked and low profile much like the ones on the Accord. They are darker than the windows so now I really need tint haha.
looks good

I told him about your boom for angle motion shots, would love to get one of those too. I'd rather wait until I have more mods anyway for that though.
oh yeah i do have that. i need to use that thing again

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cleaned it, filled up the tank, and parked it for the winter as this was the last warm weekend I think. I'll miss driving it but have some projects lined up to keep my mind off it. That'll work.

Found a busted grill that I took apart, amazed I didn't break anything.

WP_20171201_17_34_16_Pro (2)[1987] by C B, on Flickr

Trying to do something like this mesh grill, just not that emblem.

7A620AEB-0204-4FF2-ADE4-AD6C9DA1731C[1952] by C B, on Flickr

kn0x47

Reaction score
check out customcargrills.com or on ebay. they have a huge variety of styles of mesh and they come powdercoated black. That's who i bought my lower grill on the accord from years ago

capsidx

Reaction score
I dont think I ever commented on this but I do remember pictures of it and while I dont like caddys this one is really nice. I do like how its not riced out like some around me. This one is one id probably take a pic of in traffic lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Picked up an intake & filter, it's just a silicon tube that is larger diameter that keeps air temps lower, with a K&N drop-in. Mostly the turbo and blowoff will just be louder. I was surprised to find Injen and Mishimoto make intakes for this car. There are a handful of CAI's available but they are super loud, though the blowoff sounds awesome. Still, decided to keep it more subtle.

Grill project is coming along, got everything cut out so it's just the frames left. Gotta get the rest of the dip off, sand, then paint. Then mount the mesh. The chrome piece will be painted to match the car.

WP_20180107_15_44_22_Pro by C B, on Flickr

check out customcargrills.com or on ebay. they have a huge variety of styles of mesh and they come powdercoated black. That's who i bought my lower grill on the accord from years ago

That's what I ended up using, they're a little overpriced but it is quality stuff.

I dont think I ever commented on this but I do remember pictures of it and while I dont like caddys this one is really nice. I do like how its not riced out like some around me. This one is one id probably take a pic of in traffic lol.

Thanks. Ugh a riced out Caddy is worse than a riced out Honda haha.

capsidx

Reaction score
Picked up an intake & filter, it's just a silicon tube that is larger diameter that keeps air temps lower, with a K&N drop-in. Mostly the turbo and blowoff will just be louder. I was surprised to find Injen and Mishimoto make intakes for this car. There are a handful of CAI's available but they are super loud, though the blowoff sounds awesome. Still, decided to keep it more subtle.

Grill project is coming along, got everything cut out so it's just the frames left. Gotta get the rest of the dip off, sand, then paint. Then mount the mesh. The chrome piece will be painted to match the car.

WP_20180107_15_44_22_Pro by C B, on Flickr

That's what I ended up using, they're a little overpriced but it is quality stuff.

Thanks. Ugh a riced out Caddy is worse than a riced out Honda haha.

There's one around me a little older than yours. Its got this huge fiberglass body kit with all these vents and cutouts with a huge black wing. Its got a stock wheel and suspension setup too so it looks even worse. All those would look better on a civic DX lol. I dont think caddys were meant to have this much rice.

Back