Best Online Retailers?

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i just bought duel valve springs for my g23 build form the guys at import parts pro and i have to say there customer service gets an a++ from me. they specialize in nissan parts but have some honda stuff there as well. they were very fast to ship and when i had a question on the shipping number they responded with in 30mins and apologized and got me the number right away. they had the cheapest price for the parts i wanted and i will definitely be buying from them again

http://www.importpartspro.com/

Tylers

Reaction score
horsepowerfreaks.com will always be the first place I check for parts, I've bought basicly everything on my car there and they've been super helpful and have hooked me up in the past when it was really the manufacturers fault.
Quick shipping and great customer service!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Crutchfield.com. They cost more sometimes than other places but they always include everything for installation and free shipping.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Lightningmotorsports.com
thmotorsports.com
maperformance.com
carpartswholesale.com
1hondaparts.com

All of those website I use regularly. I will only shop at a store if they have good customer service. These sites by far surpass the level I need to be happy. And they're all the cheapest out of any of the other sites.

Volo

Reaction score
Any recomendations for Canadian based honda parts?
My starter is dying..have to start my car hitting the starter with the hammer every time..
Used to buy couple of times parts from rockauto, but dont have a positive experience, unfortunatly

Back