Wheel Fitment Thread

Cameron

Reaction score
No one is saying that you can't fit 9.5s all around, they are just saying that with your ride height where it is it's going to look bad. Go lower and they'll fit like a charm.

I do need to go lower but not too much lower because Colorado has some shotty roads!

scrapnav6

Reaction score
So if he can fit x9.5 +15 up front is it possible to do x10 +25 up front? With a 225/40. Ride height is no issue.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
^Those kinds of questions are pretty easy to decifer in your own head if you've already attempted some sort of aggressive fitment. Right now you're running 18x9 +24. Say you add half an inch to the inner barrel and half an inch to the outer lip.... you've got 18x10 +24. That should give you a pretty clear picture of what you're up against.

FakeNsx

Reaction score
I did some searching around and I know this have been asked before.

I just wanted to double check, for XXR 527 17x8.25 + 25. Would I need anything else other than fender rolling. How low would I need to go and would I be expecting any crazy camber? Thanks in advance!

truWarier02

Reaction score
I did some searching around and I know this have been asked before.

I just wanted to double check, for XXR 527 17x8.25 + 25. Would I need anything else other than fender rolling. How low would I need to go and would I be expecting any crazy camber? Thanks in advance!

In general terms, I would say around 23.5" fender-to-ground with 215/45. You should be fine with just rolling the fenders but you should relocate your rear bumper tabs too. Expect around -3 camber.

FakeNsx

Reaction score
In general terms, I would say around 23.5" fender-to-ground with 215/45. You should be fine with just rolling the fenders but you should relocate your rear bumper tabs too. Expect around -3 camber.

Damn -3 seems quite a bit, would it wear out my tires like crazy? thanks for the reply!

Shadow1

Reaction score
Damn -3 seems quite a bit, would it wear out my tires like crazy? thanks for the reply!

Get your toe straight and you'll be ok. Toe wears out tires a lot faster than camber. SleeperCell and a few others can tell you. And i know none of them are running toe kits. Some not even camber kits. Natural camber and get your toe zeroed.

Back