Re: Dtownz Thrillah's 1999 Honda CG2 *** New Photos Added 09-10-09 ***

1 new mod installed today :D

Check first page

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Re: Dtownz Thrillah's 1999 Honda CG2 *** New Photos Added 09-10-09 ***

me likey! is the bag functional?

Yes the airbag is functional since it's a stage 1 airbag :D

I kinda miss the perforated leather on the TL-S wheel but I am loving the steering wheel.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Same here...depressing lol. The whole winter I will be looking at my car through the window in front of my desk and think...you could be looking so much better.

But on the plus side the only components I'm changing out are my wheels and my headlights.

Speaking of headlights, you have any luck selling those blackhousings yet? :lawl:

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Same here...depressing lol. The whole winter I will be looking at my car through the window in front of my desk and think...you could be looking so much better.

But on the plus side the only components I'm changing out are my wheels and my headlights.

Speaking of headlights, you have any luck selling those blackhousings yet? :lawl:

Nope, I had a lowball offer that would end up costing me money to sell them llulz.

I have another buyer right now too but no dice yet.

I am going to leave everything on my car and just take off my HFPs. Ill be rolling on stock wheels :D

Raul

Reaction score
Tony, did you blackhouse the lowbeam area too? its hard to tell from the pics. Can anyone else confirm?

Back