Can i add on a navi. from my laptop onto a non touch screen pop-out tv ?

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
thats a little out of my budget. thanks anyways buddy. my friend was selling a monitor like that all molded too. i don't knwo what brand the screen was so i dont' know if i would be getting a good deal or getting ripped off. he would give me the whole thing for 250 with the monitor and a headunit. is it worth it?

DK888

Reaction score
Jxi8s2k said:
thats a little out of my budget. thanks anyways buddy. my friend was selling a monitor like that all molded too. i don't knwo what brand the screen was so i dont' know if i would be getting a good deal or getting ripped off. he would give me the whole thing for 250 with the monitor and a headunit. is it worth it?

$250 for a moulded monitor is not bad. Most shops will charge at least $150 to do the work. If you do it yourself, it will take a few days and you risk breaking the monitor if you are not careful. However, you have to ask yourself...are you doing a carpc? is the monitor a VGA t/s monitor? and what name brand monitor is it?

I have a Lilliput that I bought for $250 when I first started. The quality of the screen is no where near as good as the Xenarc and it is not as bright during the day as the Xenarc. As me if I knew what I know now....I would've used a Xenarc monitor. That's my input.

Back