DIY Help!!!

jonblizz

Reaction score
Ok Admitadley i have fallen off , Pretty busy at work, I dont have as much time as i used to have to cruise the site and drop some comments or anything like that , But I Digress!! I have been having the check engine light come on in my car since like August , I've had it reset plenty of times , I've paid money to have it diagnosed , I even had Honda replace the ECU , because each time the error code would point to the thermostat as being the problem and when they checked it they could find no problem with it so they said it was the ECU!! So after having the ecu replaced under warranty by honda , The light has come on again , and again the problem seems to be pointing to the thermostat!! Well I'm To the point where I'm ready to just change out the thermostat now !!! I've searched the forum and there is no DIY for a step by step process for changing out the thermostat !! Could someone help A brotha out !!!
Thanks!!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Remove coolant hoses, unbolt thermostat housing, replace thermostat. Replace everything, fill up on coolant and let car run to get air pockets out of system.

Back