any way to fix ABS plastic? (dents) PICS

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
i actually took it to a body shop and they told me that it was too ****ed up to work on. they told me to just send it back

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
thats what I would do because if you filled it in likely the filler would pop out only way I could see those being fixable is if you were to use heat

however if your paying for something it had better be workable Damnit!!!!

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
hahaha i like the fact that you feel the same way i do. man i'm blown because it took 10 days for me to get them. now its gonna take another 10 days for they to get it back, and then 10 more days from then for me to recieve it again. what horrible service.

ebineezer

Reaction score
why wouldnt you return those skirts? i wouldnt feel right paying for something that was dented like that

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
oh nah i am returning them. i'm just kinda pissed off that i have to wait and go through this whole process. check this out...i went to the post office to send back the skirts. the company said that i could just "refuse" the package. well i took it to like 3 different post offices and they all told me i couldn't since i opened it already. i had to pay to ship it back to them and tried to get them to reimburse me, but they wont' even reply to my emails no more. JDMSh!t has horrible customer service. thumbs down to them

Back